Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: Horror movie scene involving full frontal nudity in shower.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 am 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Hi everybody!! Thanks in advance to all who both read or provide an answer! :)

Several days algo I came across a horror movies webpage where someone had posted a question about a shower scene from a movie they didn't remember the name. When I read the full-detailed description of the scene, I remembered to have seen something like that many years, even decades, ago on TV. This is the entire post for you to read (Not a single answer so far):

"I think the movie is about a haunted house which kills its inhabitants by different means. I only recall a bathroom scene where a man is going to take a shower and an invisible force locks him inside a "well-built to the ceiling" bath cabin and then turns the two taps to the max. When he realizes, he tries to turn the taps off in both directions, but they don't stop flowing water. At an early point, the man opens the glass door and everything stops, giving a false feeling of safety. After several seconds, the glass door closes again on its own and water starts to flow again, this time drowning him inside finally.
I watched only this scene when I was a kid and I was shocked, not only for its foolishly tragic concept, but also for the fact that the scene is not censored at all and you could see the unfortunate character's frontal and rear nudity while he tries to save his life. What's the title of this movie?"

I've been trying to recall something about this scene but I'm not sure if it's really from a movie or from a TV series like "Creepshow" or "The Outer Limits"

So... what do you think? Does anybody know the answer?

Post subject: Re: Horror movie scene involving full frontal nudity in shower.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:24 am 

Have thanks: 4 times
I've been searching for five years and I don't think any such movie or scene exists anywhere. In fact I'm sure of it.