Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: Film title help
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:57 pm 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Help please. Im looking for the title of a film I watched about 3 or 4 years ago. I think it was made within the last 10 years (from the date I watched it), maybe around 2000ish. Anyway I cant remember much about the plot except its about a brother and sister (I think they are, could be step-siblings) and the house they live in, their parents (possibly one a step parent also) want to sell. I think the father/husband is the estate agent trying to sell it, not sure. The kids (approx ages of around 17+) dont want it sold and try to stop them. The 2 scenes I can remember (is because they are the nude scenes lol) is the daughter/sister sunbathing nude in the garden when the father brings some possible buyers over in hope they will be put off. The other scene involves another guy, a friend of the father for many years. I think he has recently been released from prison and the father gave him a job as handyman or something. The man and girl are in a barn. The man is working when the girls pops out from behind a haybale completly nude. She tries to seduce the guy but he tells her that he has known her since she was born and hes her fathers friend so he cant do anything with her so she runs away. Thats about all I can remember about the film. I think it is meant to be a comedy of sorts, not sure. Hope somebody can help please. I know its not called Return of the Seavers or seomthing lke that.