Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: [FIX] You Want a Suggestion? Fix the Damn Search Function!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:11 am 
novice member

Have thanks: 10 times
Seriously, it has been down for weeks now. There is nothing in the world more worthless than a DATABASE with no SEARCH function.

Fix it or shitcan the entire site because honestly...the site is absolutely worthless without access to the database for which it is named.

Post subject: Re: You Want a Suggestion? Fix the Damn Search Function!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:31 pm 
CNDB Staff

Have thanks: 57 times
Search is back up.

CNdb will never go anywhere. It has its ups & downs, but its just a simple matter of how much time our team has to donate. If you are not aware -- this is a FREE Celeb Database. However, being free comes with a cost... not to those who visit, but to those that maintain it. Yes, we have ads and that pays for our operating costs. But we are here to provide a free service, powered by our contributors.

We do our best to monitor the site and it's technical aspect of it, but sometimes we're not aware of an issue. Feel free to send a message to my account and I'll be happy to do what I can to make things back to normal.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:27 pm 

Have thanks: 10 times
tried that around april 30 or so and got no response.

worf12

CNDB_Steve wrote:
Search is back up.

CNdb will never go anywhere. It has its ups & downs, but its just a simple matter of how much time our team has to donate. If you are not aware -- this is a FREE Celeb Database. However, being free comes with a cost... not to those who visit, but to those that maintain it. Yes, we have ads and that pays for our operating costs. But we are here to provide a free service, powered by our contributors.

We do our best to monitor the site and it's technical aspect of it, but sometimes we're not aware of an issue. Feel free to send a message to my account and I'll be happy to do what I can to make things back to normal.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:45 am 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Maybe this forum can be saved, but something needs to change. The good posters need to be encouraged to come back, and the time wasters need to be reined in.

http://www.washington.edu/

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:36 pm 

Have thanks: 129 times
Aliraza019 wrote:
Maybe this forum can be saved, but something needs to change. The good posters need to be encouraged to come back, and the time wasters need to be reined in.

It can be, but it needs a bit of willingness to achieve it.

I have been visiting this very place since many years (it is actually the first celeb site I have ever visited) and I do not want to sit here quietly and watch this site dying. There is not a big thing to delete or remove some spammy threads/users on daily basis. I can do it voluntarily (with out any charge).