Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: [SUGGESTION] Meu Popups
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 8:45 am 
newbie member

Have thanks: 2 times
Please consider fixing the behavior of the popups that appear under the main menu items.

For example, when I hover over "Account" a popup menu appears directly below. Unless I move the mouse over the arrow/point thing on the top left of the popup before I move downward, the popup disappears! So frustrating!

Post subject: Re: Meu Popups
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:14 am 

Have thanks: 18 times
sleazoid wrote:
Please consider fixing the behavior of the popups that appear under the main menu items.
For example, when I hover over "Account" a popup menu appears directly below. Unless I move the mouse over the arrow/point thing on the top left of the popup before I move downward, the popup disappears! So frustrating!

Notice the popup menu has a small upward arrow at the top left. Use that as a "bridge" between the header and the menu and it won't disappear on you. :)

http://playmatesinthemovies.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 am 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Good news though, I brought up this "issue" and there will be tests ran with different volume levels and possibly auto play. You may or may not notice the test, but it is being ran.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:50 am 
newbie member

Have thanks: 2 times
Immy wrote:
sleazoid wrote:

Notice the popup menu has a small upward arrow at the top left. Use that as a "bridge" between the header and the menu and it won't disappear on you. :)

Yes, I finally figured that out on my own, but I've never seen this anywhere else and IMO it's not intuitive at all.