All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:08 pm 

Have thanks: 106 times
Most members would probably agree that the "leaked photo" posters are getting to be somewhat of a problem. These guys (or guy) are flooding the clip/pic swap section everyday with new threads with the same damn photos they just posted the previous day (and the day before that, etc). They do this because the clip/pic section gets the highest volume of traffic and they want the attention, or maybe they're trying to make money from pop ups, but most people come here for videos and they don't want to see the same damn photos over and over again. I say put photos in their own section separate from the videos. That way people can see the photos if they want to, but these guys (or guy) can't bogart the video forum. It would also discourage these photo spam posters from all the redundant reposts because a separate pic section would probably get much lower traffic than the video section.

I think it's mostly one guy with 5-6 different names who's doing this. He kind of gives himself away. Notice that he's very fond of using the word "leaked" when referring to the celeb icloud hacking. Very peculiar, because most people would probably say "hacked" or something similar, but he's latched onto that word "leaked".

a few of his names, and I'm not positive they're all the same guy, but it's highly suspicious:
lordjhon (that's a new identity that he just created today)

ericjames-- not posting "leaked" celeb photos, but another very prolific photo spammer (he's averaging 7 posts per day) and he seems to also be the same guy. Look at this thread and see if you don't share my suspicions.

And those are just the names I've pulled from the first page of the clip/pic section. I think he's probably got more, and he's making new ones all the time.

For this message the author Pauls Mom has received thanks: Ruffah (Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 pm)