Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: nipple sucking in mainstream movies?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:50 am 
i know i have seen both angie everhart, and kate winslet getting theirs sucked, but i dont know which movies it was in... anyone come up with any others?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2004 12:50 am 
12-string

Location: Mumbai West (the Unofficial Home of Padmini Kolhapure)
Have thanks: 16 times
The category can actually be broken down into

a. nipple sucking proper -- a la Richard Dreyfuss on Jessica Harper in "Inserts" (1975), which is still the most extensive footage of this sort I've ever seen with "name" American performers. Don't know if it's in the 20-minutes shorter R-rated version of this film that was edited for video, however, as I only saw the original X-rated theatrical. Jessica does have tinies, though.

b. nipple licking, a good specimen being the shots of Mickey Rourke tongue-whipping one of Lisa Bonet's extremely stiff teats in the sex scene from "Angel Heart".

c. nipple kissing, not uncommon in R-rated sex scenes

d. general breast-mouthing without visible evidence of suckling., a la Anthony Newley on Connie Kreski in "Can Hieronymus Merkin ... " (1969) or the old German guy with whom schoolgirl Britt Corvin turns a trick in "Geilermanns Tochter" (1972, aka "Practice Makes Perfect," "Secrets in the Dark" on US video)..

Not really a mainstream film, but the 1969 softcore "Horny Hobo" contains much footage of Rick Cassidy sucking on his 4 femme co-stars during the (long) sex scenes. The only one I know by name is Mary Jane Shippen, whose naturals stretch fetchingly while being fed upon.

The MPAA was not overly friendly to extended nipple sucking for a very long time, as far as giving it an R (instead of X) rating, so the "unrated" or "director's cut" video, especially of erotic thrillers, is often a potential source of such footage.

The styles vary from episode to episode, but many of the late-night pay-cable original sexy series contain decent nipple-sucking. Some gems of my own collection include Shauna O'Brien (before the hideous tit job) in "Silence is Golden" (Beverly Hills Bordello), Brandy Davis ("Art of Personal Adornment," Kama Sutra), Viveka Davis on Arabella Holzbog ("As Always, Madeleine," from Women: Stories of Passion), Debra Dare ("Girlfriends," from Beverly Hills Bordello, esp in her intro B/G scene), Peggy Trentini and Ashlie Rhey ("Teach Me," from Bev Hills Bordello -- fake tits on both, however).

Much more of this in Euro films, which rarely passed through Jack Valenti's office. The killer in "Emanuelle the Queen" (aka "Emanuelle the Queen of Sados," "Emanuelle's Daughter," &c) does sex scenes with several women (well, one is just a little girl ... ), and sucks all of their nipples, often in good closeup. (Was this guy ever weaned?)

Last edited by 12-string on Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:28 am 
BushLeague

Have thanks: 10 times
Does this include babies sucking nipples?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 8:43 am 
12-string

BushLeague wrote:
Does this include babies sucking nipples?

Category e). And not always babies. Some scenes with a maternal angle:

French film, whose title escapes me but which I saw reviewed, with photos, in one of the US skin mags, 1974. Heroine visits the doctor and, among the patients in the waiting room, she sees a 20-something guy happily sucking away at his mom's tit.

One of the Italian Decamerotica pics of the early 70s (title was translated to "Miraculous Recovery of the Duke of Aosta") had as a plot hook that the ailing old duke needed to suck on mother's milk. Not released in the US, AFAIK, but received a photofeature in Adam Film World.

"Going Places" (1974): isn't there a scene of this ilk with Brigitte Fossey and one of the male leads?

"Blue Lagoon" (1980), with Christopher Atkins and the baby each sucking on Brooke Shields' stand-in.

"Ram Teri Ganga Maile" (1982), where Raj Kapoor got a shot of a breast-feeding (a baby) Mandakini past the Indian censors (reportedly the role was offered, more than once, to Padmini Kolhapure -- who turned it down, damn it).

"The Last Emperor" (1987), with cute wetnurse Jade Go in, I think, 3 scenes where she suckles the young Pu-yi, with 2 different kid actors doing the honours. I suppose her left tit as just as photogenic but the audience is never enlightened on that point.

"Passion of Béatrice" (1988). The wetnurse (a middle-aged French character actress) suckles Julie Delpy's teenage brother at one point.

Fairly recent French pic, of which I've seen only a dozen or so good quality vidcaps. (It's in the CNDB but I'm too lazy to look it up; my slothfulness is as legendary as it is unabashed. A search under "Mathilda May" will locate it.) May and another over 30 woman both suckle a kid of 11 or 12. The captions indicate that the other woman is his mom. Don't know if milk is shown, but the captions mention it.

"Me, Myself, and Irene" (c2002). Jim Carrey observes young mom Shannon Whirry nursing her baby and when she looks down, the mugging goofball himself is glued to her tit. Had the look of a prosthetic to me.

Last edited by 12-string on Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 11:57 pm 
12-string

Inexplicably omitted under category e):

"Rachel's Man" (1975), Israeli co-production, low-budget Bible movie, has a scene where peachy Michal Bat-Adam, sitting on a rock in the Negev, bares her pert tits to suckle a baby goat. Now, there's something you don't see in the movies every day. I don't remember that scene from the book of Genesis, though.

Last edited by 12-string on Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:39 am 
BushLeague

Have thanks: 10 times
Malcolm McDowell licks Teresa Ann Savoy's milk nozzles in Caligula(1980).

Brief Nipple double nipple licking scene of a guy and two chicks in "Revenge of the Cheerleaders(1976)"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:40 am 
12-string

Barbara Alyn Woods (mostly suckling), in several scenes of the first "Eden" video (compiled from the PB Channel series). Regrettably, fake tits, though far from the worst I've ever seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:45 am 
12-string

Soap actress Schae Harrison gets her tits mouthed and suckled fairly often in the late 90s vidorig thriller "Interlocked."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:48 am 
12-string

Holly Sampson and Taylor Moore in "Love Exchange" (2000). Really unusual Cinemax skinpic in that 3 of the 4 women who appear nude in it have real tits. The only good nipple sucks are in the G/G scenes, however, and none of the guys in the film strikes me as a convincing heterosexual.

Last edited by 12-string on Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:58 am 
12-string

Some femme-to-femme, all fairly brief, most OK:

Maria Rohm on Marie Liljedahl in "Eugénie: The Story of Her Journey into Perversion" (1970).

Barbara Caron and Linda York, "The Love Garden" (c1971).

Mary and Madeleine Collinson, "Come Back Peter" (1970, aka "Seducer"); twins, though I believe only one of them kissy-brushes the other on the tit.

Lynn Lowry and Mary Woronov, "Sugar Cookies" (1973). Most of it is Woronov on Lowry, though there is a desperation moment near the end when Lowry frantically mouths Mary's tit in an effort to stave off impending disaster.

Roberta Tapley on Mariwin Roberts (gotta be fake) in "Cinderella" (1977). Some other footage, a bit later and kinda dark, of Linda Gildersleeve on Liz Halsey. Both pairs of women play lesbian sisters.

Tilda Swinton on Karen Sillas (fakes, I believe) in "Female Perversions" (1997). A little dark.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:01 am 
12-string

"Confessions of a Young American Housewife" (1973) has a 4-g scene, pairing Arlana Blue and Jen Welles, Kathie Christopher and Rebecca Brooke, with a decent amount of nipple sucking, seen front and center. Also some of this found in B/G scenes, and more G/G in another scene following the girl grope, with Christopher and Welles paired in a bedroom.

Last edited by 12-string on Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:04 am 
12-string

"Trouble in Paris" aka "Crazy Swedish Holidays in Paris" (c1981). Both leads, Marie Bergmann and Dominique St Claire, get their nips sucked fairly often in B/G scenes, of which the film has a raft. Marie does more of it in a 4G scene, then has a 2G interlude with Dom that includes still more nipple mouthing and sucking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:08 am 
12-string

Linda Gildersleeve, "The Beach Bunnies" (1977, aka "The Sun Bunnies") gets her gumdrop nipples sucked a bit in her romantic love scene with some scuzzy guy. Awful actress, but really cute.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:25 am 
12-string

Category e), jiggled by my old notes (I've watched too damn many movies and have to forget old ones to remember newer ones).

"Grimm's Fairy Tales for Adults Only" (1970, aka "Erotic Adventures of Snow White"). Marie Liledahl, while frolicking outside solo, attempts to suck milk from a cow's udder. Slightly kinky, flirting with bestiality -- used here as a sublimation for fellatio (obvious in the shooting style) but lacking the milk squirt that would have simulated a cum shot.

I used to have a 1976 issue of "Cheri" which featured a similar photo set by a then-unknown Vanessa Del Rio, in which she also suckled a cow and did get a mouthful of milk.

"It's only a movie, Ingrid."

Post subject: Great suckling scenes
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 6:30 am 
Javier Bardem on the teenage Penelope Cruz in JAMON, JAMON

Matt Dillon on Denise Richards in WILD THINGS

Benicio Del Toro on Naomi Watts in 21 GRAMS

Robert Davi on Joan Severance in ILLICIT BEHAVIOR

David Keith sucks Pamela Anderson's nipples erect in RAW JUSTICE

Nicholas Cage on Elizabeth Shue in LEAVING LAS VEGAS

BTW, in a related story, Robin Williams has a great nipple twisting scene with a young Maria Conchita alonso in MOSCOW ON THE HUDSON

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next