Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: Strip poker scenes in films
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:14 pm 
Hi, just trying to find some films which contain good strip poker scenes in them, not including that scene from red shoe diaries. Can anybody think of any??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:14 pm 
BushLeague

Have thanks: 10 times
Tiffany Shepis in . . . "Delta Delta Die" --plays strip poker with two other guys. But she isn't naked until she strips for them after the game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:20 am 
12-string

Location: Mumbai West (the Unofficial Home of Padmini Kolhapure)
Have thanks: 16 times
Yutte Stensgaard in "Zeta One" (1969), with the James Bond guy. Goes on a little too long IMO.

Isn't there one in "The Wanderers" (1979)? I think that's the one I'm trying to remember.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 12:23 am 
BushLeague

Elle Macpherson in . . . Sirens (1994) plays strip poker with some sheep shearers. I don't remember if anything showed or not.

Post subject: Thought there was more : (
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:15 pm 
:( Funny I thought there might be more examples of this, it seems like an obvious plot for a film really. Does anybody know of any tv shows maybe where strip poker has been used graphically??

Post subject: Thought there was more : (
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 2:17 pm 
:( Funny I thought there might be more examples of this, it seems like an obvious plot for a film really. Does anybody know of any tv shows maybe where strip poker has been used graphically??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:24 am 
BushLeague

I think there was a strip poker sequence in a movie called "Party Animal, The (1984)". The guy dresses as a girl and infiltrates a girls dorm and always seems to win at poker and gets the girls to strip until he gets a boner and is "outed"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:01 pm 
BushLeague

Angelica Torn in "Nobody's Fool"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:54 pm 
There was a strip poker scene in an episode of "Dream On", can't remember the one actresses name, but she had big cans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 8:12 pm 
"Party Camp" -- A bunch of guys (including a couple from Silver Spoons) talk Jewel Shepard into a round of strip poker after getting her to eat a "herbal" salad (ya'know what I mean :twisted: ). They keep lying to her about what beats what, getting her down to her bra--and then she wins a hand. The guys start to strip when she says she doesn't mind, and off comes the bra. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:38 pm 
Nobody's Fool - as mentioned - is a good scene, because it goes on a long time, with her sitting there topless while they play the hands out.

One of the Candid Camera's has a great scene where Allen Funt keeps giving the girl the wrong rules - and the guy there goes along, so she will have to strip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:43 pm 
there was a whole PPV of a Strip Poker show a couple months ago, I dont remember the exact name

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 4:42 pm 
rocco-rules

Location: Someplace deep and dark, where the sun don't shine.....
Have thanks: 1 time
There's a strip poker scene/fantasy sequence in "Fantasm" (1975) where the men play and their wives lose articles of clothing. The first wife (Maria Aronoff) to go nude has to have sex with the guy that won the last hand .... and eventually all the guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:58 pm 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Anonymous wrote:
There was a strip poker scene in an episode of "Dream On", can't remember the one actresses name, but she had big cans.

The actress' name in that episode (at least the one that I remember, there could have been more than one) was Cherie Michan.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0584688/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:01 pm 
newbie member

Have thanks: 0 time
Anonymous wrote:
there was a whole PPV of a Strip Poker show a couple months ago, I dont remember the exact name

I believe it was called "The Strip Poker Invitational". I think there is a website for it as well, since it was supposed to be something produced more than once, with different girls, but thus far has not been...