Celebrity-nudity

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

* Register * FAQ    * Login 

Post subject: Amy Smart BlowJob Scene from 'Crank'
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:09 pm 

Have thanks: 8 times
PLEASE...PLEASE...Dont PM me with death threats and Carrot top pictures because of this clip. The Title might be a little decieving but there is no better way to descibe the scene. I know its ITS NOT GRAPHIC,I know there is NO NUDITY, I'm not trying to mislead anyone, I just want to share this funny ENTERTAINING video....

Froum.Celebri-Net.com wrote:
Amy Smart's Blow Job scene from her new movie 'Crank' co-starring 'Snatch' Brit Jason Statham.

This scene is NOT graphic in any way, there is NO NUDITY in this clip, its just a very, very, entertaining scene from the movie. NOTHING ELSE!!!

http://celebri-net.com/serendipity/index.php?/archives/18-Amy-Smarts-Blow-Job-Scene-From-Crank.html

ImageImageImage

PS - Sorry about posting that last clip under the wrong section, but since my "Favorites" direct link is to the other section, I never knew that you had added this new part of the forum..

PSS - I was wondering what was going on with the "clips thread" topic... I just figured no one was posting to it. I should have had more faith in CNdb

Post subject: Re: Amy Smart BlowJob Scene from 'Crank'
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:41 pm 
CNDB Staff

Have thanks: 1 time
phreecelebs wrote:
PSS - I was wondering what was going on with the "clips thread" topic... I just figured no one was posting to it. I should have had more faith in CNdb

We have our moments 8)